Thursday 31 March 2011

Neighbours... A popular topic it would seem

So it's the Easter holidays and we've been given a load of work to do. 5 weeks of going out drinking, making excuses not to do work, pretending to revise, and watching an unhealthy number of films and tv shows. Before however I head home for the holiday I've been getting some work done and plan to head home Friday morning/lunchtime. Now for some strange reason the complete pain in my arse that are the Chinese neighbours on the other side to the naked stalking Chinese neighbours, haven't gone home for Easter and continue to ruin my life day by day. The wall between my room and their house is genuinely about 5 cm's thick, you can literally push the wall in and it flexes. This doesn't provide the best soundproofing from house to house so therefore any sort of noise they make echos around my room at an almost amplified volume. At times it does infact sound (as i've said before) like they're attempting to raise a baby rhino in the room adjacent to mine. I can occasionally stop the noises by creating my own bit of noise and blasting out some sort of disco classic dance tune like Vengaboys - We like to party (Katie Slader Favourite), which normally gets the message across that I'm irritated. They do however like to continue their crashing around at the early hours of the morning, which is then accompanied by the church bells outside my bedroom window which for obvious reasons go off at about 02:30 every morning. So with the Naked viewings from one side, the Church bells outside, the Rhino raising from the attached house, and occasional School Disco memories... I'm looking forward to a break at home for Easter. I'm intrigued as to what living in China would actually be like, I mean this is like Chinatown... Beijing is probably full of nosey loud people... 


In bed, watching films, home alone, wishing I had company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment