Friday 11 March 2011

Fame Imminent

It's morning on the Friday and to be completely honest it could end up being about as productive as Thursday... however I'm determined to get out of bed at least twice today which is an improvement. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do for breakfast, although brunch is a better suited term, considering most students don't wake up until about 11, and don't eat until 1... I say most students like it happens at all universities, I can't quite see an Oxford or Cambridge student stumbling out of their room at 2 in the afternoon and having tesco value chicken flavoured (as if there's any real chicken) instant noodles for breakfast. More on the noodles, my flatmates and I bought these noodles every time we went shopping, they dropped to a price of about 6p at one point, it was like a staple diet. The only issue though is that one pack of instant noodles could probably feed an African child for 2 weeks, but keeps a student's hunger suppressed for around 26 seconds. You can always put two of the instant noodles in but that means you've just consumed a meal worth at least 12p and you probably can't finish the whole meal... now the things that 12p can buy for a student, it just isn't worth the extra noodle. Less on the noodles, more on the fame. I've had some great comments about the blog, and I've even managed to adopt a so called fan club consisting of two slightly eccentric friends, Melanie Golding & Kathryn Elizabeth Barley (Katy will love me for that). Over 100 views which is basically the population of my home county Cornwall. I'm already sharking around trying to get people to have a read and everyone's been quite willing, so I'll more than likely be famous next week. I'd feel a bit less weird typing like I'm preaching to the masses if more people were reading so I'll work on the fan club/groupies. In bed, but not for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment