Thursday 10 March 2011

Spending time in bed and trying to become famous without much effort

I've decided instead of working hard towards a career I'd become rich and famous through other means, a bit like winning the lottery but I can't be doing with spending money on getting rich, it defeats the object. It's 15:20 on a Thursday afternoon and I haven't actually left the bed yet, infact that's a lie, I made a sandwich.. Ham and cream cheese to be exact, on white bread, I can't be doing with this healthy brown soily tasting stuff at the moment. Working on the dissertation that's due in a week today, holy s**t. A friend suggested I start writing a blog because I have a remotely interesting life but I'm quite good at making the most boring of things exciting. For example I'd put money on the fact after you read the brown bread description you wanted to tell all of your friends (that's complete rubbish). I've attempted to make my work more productive by putting my dissertation results section on the tv and have the discussion on my laptop so I can look at both.... The current situation involves Facebook on the tv and writing this on the laptop so progress is steady!

No comments:

Post a Comment