Thursday 10 March 2011

Quest for Fame

So I've been sitting in bed near enough all day, pondering upon how I am to go about my rise to fame. I've been doing a bit of work on my dissertation just incase the whole fame in a day thing doesn't go to plan and I actually have to get a job, but realistically I'm nearly a celebrity already, what with my 50 views or so (about 40 are me I think). I thought about inventing some sort of networking site where people could write on walls and talk on a Chat feature which occasionally decides all of your friends have abandoned you and noone's online to talk... but I realised someone came up with that already. I actually once thought I'd start to manufacture a headrest for cars that held your head in place so you could sleep on long journeys without banging your head against the window (dogging accessory also it would seem), but I don't think I could go on Dragons Den with an idea like that without immediately insulting Debra Meaden... realistically security run on after every episode to stop her taking the money off the table, and we all know it. Winning the lottery seems an unlikely prospect considering I don't really play it, if by some chance someone buys a winning ticket in my name, with my money, and gives it to me, I will probably accept it... however until then I need a better idea. I've thought many a time about running off to somewhere like Monaco or LA, subtly making friends with a celebrity and hanging around with them 24/7.. but again, a fairly large margin for error/arrest/restraining orders. I'm going to keep on thinking about how I'll get famous and comment occasionally on my progress. Still in bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment