Saturday 12 March 2011

Shored Bitless

I almost forgot to write today, tragic I know. I've been playing hockey and writing my dissertation most of the day. The rest of it has been filled to the brim with pure uncensored boredom. Now, as all of my friends know I'm potentially the most irritating person in the world when I'm bored. Like a child. I look enough like one so why not act it. There are a few things that I like to do when I'm bored, mainly to provoke some sort of excitement in my life. The first is make noises, I'll make strange noises until someone acknowledges I'm making those noises, then make the noises for a little longer so it doesn't seem like I was only doing it for the attention. The second is hitting people, another excellent way to get attention, usually aimed at my house mate Ron (Ross, Dominic). Nothing too vicious, like a friendly jab to the arm as if to say, find me something to do or I'll scream until you pat my head. The third is jump around. I manage to store up a lot of energy lying in bed all day, and the outlet seems to result in bouncing around for a while and swinging my arms, this may seem strange (it is strange), but it's mainly another way to get attention. I'll leave you with another way I thought i'd get rich. I thought I could find parents who were expecting, or who wanted to be prepared for children with some sort of hyperactive disorders, you could rent me out for a week and I'd live with you acting completely normally, and this would prepare you for the shit storm of a child you had coming.

In the same chair, not in bed, bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment