Thursday 10 March 2011

Students wash occasionally

Everyday I go downstairs, say hello to my housemates sitting in the front room, and head to the shower. Now, we technically have two showers, one is in the bathroom which is ok because there's enough room to undress etc. The other shower is in it's own cubicle/cupboard, call it what you want. However because of how our house is positioned, the lovely chinese neighbours have a fairly good view of the cubicle cupboard with a shower in it. As the name suggests it's quite difficult to get changed in the cubicle cupboard so you do basically get down to as little clothing as possible and make a dash for it from cover (if for some reason there was gunfire we'd be prepared, that sort of dash). Occasionally you do look over your shoulder and it's always pleasant to see the chinese couple next door smiling at your near nakedness. The house along from them is home to a group of students (girls), we've yet to encounter spying on their part... which begs the question do I really look that bad without clothes on? I'm not sure whether I'd like them to acknowledge my dash to the shower and potentially wet themselves laughing, or just not look at all. Either way I'm back in bed.. fully clothed

No comments:

Post a Comment