Friday 15 April 2011

I Smell Summer

So it's been on and off weather-wise for the last 2 weeks, some glorious sunshine, and typical Cornish/Welsh weather. This isn't to say that the rest of the country doesn't experience the occasional downpour, but seriously, Wales and Cornwall are taking things to a new level of gloomy. There has been, like I said, some really nice weather, so much so I've turned a remotely darker shade of my usual paper white. A line between the colours has appeared just below my hips (I would call it a tan line, but I'm hardly brown). It's more than likely just where my belt digs in occasionally but I like to pretend my few hours spent in the sun has contributed to something. I've been doing sit ups, press ups, and then struggling to get up in an attempt to tone up my incredible bod (that's obviously how I speak). It's going quite well, and it helps that there's no such thing as Takeaway Tuesday on a weekly basis whilst I'm home, so slowly but surely slimming down a bit (more metabolism help). To include something different, I'm listening to Hanson at the moment, but not the Mmm Bop rubbish, they had some new stuff, a couple of years ago I think, and it's really good... you should all listen ("you should all"... like anyone reads this anymore). Especially Penny & Me... Great song. So the summer is approaching fairly quickly and I've basically been preparing for the last few months... I taught myself guitar (I'm amazing.. actually really good), tanning (less white), and getting into shape (eating 1 less takeaway a week). So it's looking good for the scorching hot season that arrives soon.

Sitting on the floor trying to ignore how much my arms ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment