Sunday 15 May 2011

Panic Station Can Wait.

It's fast approaching exam time, and I've definitely not revised enough for either of the two I have (Tuesday & Wednesday). Most people would be a little thing I (and my housemate Alex) like to call Panakin Skywalker... but I'm keeping a really calm head about it... I say that like I have a choice, however my brain is down right refusing to express any sort of worry or fear with regards to the potentially detrimental events affecting my future.  I'm quite good at avoiding the revision business though, I did infact invent something called Disco Fridge earlier, which essentially involved putting some speakers and a strobe light in my fridge, and calling it Disco Fridge (I'm not a 1st class honours student surprisingly). I'm writing this to avoid revision, I've been horrendously busy on Twitter today and even walked to Tesco with my housemate Ash to buy an Easter Egg.... in the middle of May..? Funnily enough they were all out. I'm going to work on other ways to avoid revision for the rest of the day, I'm seriously considering trying to walk the length of my garden on my hands... The fact there are 3 tiers makes it more difficult, but anything will do instead of reading about Vealey's Sport Confidence...

Sitting on the bed, not in it, listening to Craig David - Rendezvous, which I just learnt on guitar... Glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment